Facade Led point light interior material
Some manufacturers have replaced facade led point light fiber-optic circuit boards with cardboard in order to reduce costs, or the original standard 1.6mm-thick circuit boards. Many manufacturers do not use standard materials in order to compete in the market, so that the lamps have a short life during use. Product performance is unstable.
Facade led point light Circuit board material
1. PCB fiber circuit board, usually used on lamps with low power LED light source.
Note: Some manufacturers have replaced fiber-optic circuit boards with cardboard in order to reduce costs, or the original standard 1.6mm-thick circuit boards. Many manufacturers do not use standard materials in order to compete in the market, so that the lamps have a short life during use. Product performance is unstable.
2. Aluminum substrate: used on lamps of high-power LED light source, derive the temperature emitted by the LED light source and provide circuit connection to the LED light source
Features of the aluminum substrate:
● Surface Mount Technology (SMT);
● extremely efficient treatment of thermal diffusion in circuit design;
● Reduce product operating temperature, increase product power density and reliability, and extend product life;
● Reduce product size and reduce hardware and assembly costs;
● Replace the fragile ceramic substrate for better mechanical durability.
CCL + insulation + aluminum base
Facade led point light waterproof silicone
Why do you need silicone waterproof?
1. Silica gel has flexible and high-activity adsorption force, which can be tied to the circuit board by labor, so as to prevent the short circuit of the circuit and the contact between the circuit board and the water, causing the tin point to fall off.
2. The silica gel has thermal conductivity. When the LED light source emits light, it can quickly dissipate the heat on the circuit board and conduct heat through the silica gel to the lamp housing, further reducing the light source light decay and improving the service life of the product.
3. Lens: Get the required illumination angle. Most of the current 6°, 15°, 25°, 45°, and 60° on the market. The lens can only be used when the light source is a high-power LED light source.
a. Optical grade PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate, commonly known as: acrylic).
b. Plastic materials, advantages: high production efficiency (can be completed by injection molding, extrusion); high transmittance (about 3mm), the penetration rate is about 93); disadvantages: the temperature can not exceed 80 ° (heat distortion temperature of 92 degrees) ).
a. Optical grade Polycarbonate (PC) polycarbonate.
b. Plastic materials, advantages: high production efficiency (can be completed by injection molding, extrusion); light transmittance is slightly lower (the penetration rate is about 89% at 3mm thickness); disadvantage: the temperature can not exceed 110° (heat distortion temperature 135) degree).
Facade led point light glass lens
Optical glass material, advantages: high light transmittance (97%), high temperature resistance, etc.; Disadvantages: heavy volume, single shape, fragile, difficult to achieve mass production, low production efficiency, high cost. However, the current high prices of such production equipment are difficult to popularize in the short term. In addition, the disadvantages of glass compared to PMMA and PC materials are more fragile, and more research and exploration are needed. In the improved process that can be realized now, the non-fragile properties of the glass can only be improved by coating or tempering treatment, although after these treatments The light transmittance of the glass lens will be reduced, but it will still be much larger than that of the ordinary optical plastic lens. Therefore, the prospect of glass lenses will be broader.
Other components of facade led point light source , such as drivers, resistors, capacitors, ICs, diodes, and triodes are not introduced here.