SH-803SA is an eight-port output stand-alone controller implemented in an FPGA that controls up to 8192 points. With AC synchronization function, it can connect to DMX console.
The currently controllable driver chips are LPD6803, LPD8806, LPD6812, LPD6813, LPD1882, LPD1889, LPD1883, LPD1886, DMX512, HDMX, APA102, MY9221, P9813, LD1510, LD1512, LD1530, LD1532, UCS6909, UCS6912, UCS1903, UCS1909, UCS1912. ,WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, DZ2809, SM16716, TLS3001, TLS3002, TM1812, TM1809, TM1804, TM1803, TM1914, TM1926, TM1829, TM1906, INK1003, BS0825, BS0815,BS0901, LY6620, DM412, DM413, DM114, DM115, DM13C, DM134, DM135, DM136, 74HC595, 6B595, MBI6023, MBI6024, MBI5001, MBI5168, MBI5016, MBI5026, MBI5027, TB62726, ED3110, and the like.
SH - 803SA
Drive Pixels Number:
Other Control mode:
SPI / DMX / RDM / DVI / Madrix
The performance characteristics
1. Eight output ports, up to 8192 pixels. Each port has a maximum control of 1024 points.
2. The SD card supports FAT32 and FAT16 formats. The maximum capacity is 64G bytes and above, and up to 64 DAT files are allowed.
3. Multiple controllers are powered on at the same time and can be synchronized by AC power.
4. Can connect to DMX console, can change files, adjust speed and brightness, and react quickly.
5. There are buttons and LCD screen for easy setting of various parameters.
6. Support to limit the number of power-on encryption.
7. Support automatic addressing of single-line addressing decoder boards.
A three-wire, four-wire (ie, latched) chip can only output four ports, each with a maximum of 2048 points. Single-line and two-wire chips can only output eight or four ports. When eight ports are output, each port can control up to 1024 points, but P9813 and LPD6813 can only control 768 points; when four ports are output, each port is the most. Control 2048 points, but P9813 and LPD6813 can only control 1536 points.
Note: The maximum number of points controlled per port only indicates the output capability of the controller, and the actual signal can be reliably transmitted to the end, depending on the performance of the luminaire, the EMI of the switching power supply, and the overall interference at the engineering site. The supporting software is "LED Programming Software" V3.89 and above.
IP68 Pixel Dot
RGB Color Led
Detachable Led Pixel Dot
Aluminum Led Pixel Dot
Underwater Led Pixel Dot
Led Linear Light
Deepwater Led Light
Optical design Led Light
Special features and LCD tips
1. Set the address of the DMX512 fixture. DMX512 with H801DMX_IC and H802DMX_IC
Lamp, the clock is a fixed standard clock, so there is no clock setting on the LCD screen, but there is "-Stop
+Encode", press + to start editing the address, press - to stop the address.
2, single-line chip can be set to use RS485 output or use 245 output. "PortOutMode: 485" indicates
The differential signal is output with RS485, and "PortOutMode: 245" indicates that the TTL signal is output with 245.
3. When setting up four ports, ports 5, 6 and 7 are backups of ports 1 2 3 4 respectively.
4. In the lower right corner of the brightness display page, the display "AC" indicates AC power supply, and there is an AC synchronization function;
“DC” means DC power supply, no AC function; other displays indicate controller failure.
5. The LCD displays "PleaseinsertSD", indicating that the SD card is not inserted, or the SD card is not inserted.
6. "Reading..." indicates that the SD card is being read.
7. "NotDATFile!" indicates that there is no valid DAT file in the SD card.
8. "Usedtimeover" means the controller is encrypted and the number of uses is complete.
9, "Portnumbererr" and "Pixelistomuch" will be displayed together, indicating that the number of ports is wrong or controlled
There are too many points.
10. "Init..." indicates that the SD card has been successfully read and other initialization is in progress.